What really sets this solution apart from other virtual assistance tools is the ability to identify more complex tasks which require assistance. Via the skills based routing engine, the system will deliver these to the most appropriately skilled expert to deal with them.
Customers using websites or mobile devices can engage in real time conversations. Where requests are escalated to live agents, they are equipped to provide immediate and personalised responses via their desktop, which will be populated with all customer history and related interactions regardless of the channel.
From a customer’s perspective, not only do they receive an immediate response but also clarification questions can be asked to ensure the human touch is retained within the Customer Experience. Meanwhile from a business perspective, the contact centre is relieved of a high volume of simple, repetitive requests and agents can focus on customers requiring more complex resolutions.
What really sets intelligentResponse apart from previous text automation, is that it can be set up and conﬁgured to respond to and process several types of text interactions in a matter of hours. Offering a simple editor, the system enables contact centre staff to configure and modify the way in which interactions are responded to, while also initiating workflow actions.
Features of mplsystems’ Digital Self-Service & Virtual Assistant:
- Immediate, automated processing of simple requests such as; account changes; FAQ questions; opening hours; stock and status checks and distribution of forms.
- Simple ‘Ask a Question’ options for websites and mobile devices, use advanced text analytics for real time conversations.
- Extensive suite of Mobile Customer Service app templates, designed for simple integration into current contact centre processes.
- Seamless escalation to agent assisted service for complex requests.
- Knowledgebase and self-service web portal solutions for online service.