mplsystems provide extensive knowledge management, which can be delivered to agents; customers, field engineers; communities or partners by our self-service knowledge base software. Knowledge can be held within the dynamic knowledge base, or can be accessed from external systems and presented, when needed, from these sources.
Knowledge Articles can be presented via websites; portals; apps and social forums using the same keyword search functionality to assist the customer, while diverting calls away from the contact centre. As well as searches and FAQ responses, knowledge base content can be delivered automatically via web chat; email or online assistance. Relevancy indicators in the desktop application help the agent improve the speed of resolution for customers and encourage the use of best practice.
Benefits of a Knowledge Base Software in the contact centre:
- Fast, accurate and consistent answers to customer enquiries regardless of the channel
- Online self-service knowledge base for customers reduces the load on the contact centre
- Promotes use of best practice and shared learning throughout the organisation
- Collaborative content creation is simultaneously cost-effective and delivered in real-time to other employees
- Efficient email responses use knowledge base as content for email templates
- Simple adding or editing of new content
- Flexible publication controls