Data collected can expand to anything that the smartphone or tablet can capture, e.g. images; voice recording or location data. There are also fewer errors and increased efﬁciency, as data only needs to be captured into the system once and then analysed in real-time back at the ofﬁce. It is through analysis of this data that companies are able to optimise future operations to ultimately improve customer experience.
Mobile workforce apps also provide a solution for financial services field employees, providing job details, route optimisation and data collection. In addition, integrated voice recording and speech analytics ensure a complete audit trail of all appointments.
mplsystems also provide mobile solutions for sub-contracted workers to enable organisations to manage contracted workers to add additional skills, geographies or cover seasonal peaks.
A wide suite of templates and options within the apps are available for all the leading smartphone and tablet platforms, including iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Transform field workforce productivity: direct employees and contractors
- Direct connection to sales desk and customer for consistent customer relationship
- Equips field staff with sales, marketing and parts management tools
- Collate in-field data for analysis and performance improvement
- Operates without network coverage in offline mode by utilising local database
- Manage customer satisfaction via various methods, e.g. signatures and surveys
“Given the complexity of our service contracts we were determined to optimise the performance of our service activities. However, we knew that we needed to deliver new levels of intelligent support if we were to succeed in increasing our service productivity,” Bailey added. “We were aware of a new generation of solutions being developed that involved PDA/smartphone terminals being used to optimise field service performance. However, the vendors that talked to us were offering solutions that simply weren’t specific enough or economically viable for our business. We knew that mplsystems had real mobile field service expertise, so we asked them to look at our challenge.”
For information on the Metric Support App, click here.