Omni-Channel Contact Centre
Provide a consistent customer experience with an OmniChannel Contact Centre solution
The way we communicate has changed massively over the last 20 years. Consumers and business users increasingly make themselves heard through email, text, and web, mobile and now social media. Research shows that over 60% of customers change the contact channel being used within a single enquiry. This results in most businesses struggling to offer a consistent omnichannel experience across these channels.
IFS-mplsystems’ Omni-channel Contact Centre solution offers blending, queuing and routing for phone, email, chat, social and self-service channels. Alongside this priorities can be set based on channel type, agent skills, client SLAs and text analytics. Existing telephony and multi-media systems can be incorporated in the multi-media queue.
90sec video to portray a true omnichannel customer journey
Benefits of Omnichannel:
- Enable contact centres to offer new channels within the same agent teams
- Connect and engage customers across the journey: allow clients to switch between channels in a single interaction, without having to repeat data
- Provide a consistent experience across channels and ensure SLAs are always met
- Link channels within a workflow: follow up emails, call backs etc.
- Remove complexity for agents by simplifying contact handling
Omni-Channel Vs. Multi-Channel
Multi-channel refers to companies offering customers a choice of channels for customer service. Although adopting two or more channels, they are not necessarily focused on delivering a seamless/consistent message across multiple touch-points, as a result of procuring and managing several different systems to manage each individual channel.
Omni-channel communication refers to companies who also use multiple channels to engage with their customers but differentiate themselves by providing a consistent experience across all channels through integrating their technology in to one single system
BOOK A DEMO »
If you'd like any more information, please fill in your details below and we'll be in touch: