Contact Centre Telephony
Delivering Exceptional Contact Centre Telephony
Whilst new channels are constantly being added to the customer service environment, telephone remains the primary channel for customer enquiries. So whilst businesses look to implement and support new channels, they must also remain focused on contact centre telephony and how this can be continually improved as part of an omni-channel customer service environment.
Managing voice and non-voice channel as part of a single omni-channel solution makes it easier for businesses to manage reporting and staffing across channels.
IFS-mplsystems’ award winning intelligentContact platform incorporates all the ingredients of a traditional call centre ACD, but in addition provides the widest range of non-voice applications in the market and provides this as part of a single omni-channel solution.
Clean, simple layout with drag & drop features for maximum efficiency
Key features of IFS-mplsystems’ call handling:
- Premise or cloud base ACD ensures callers are delivered to the right resource at the right time
- Advanced queuing and skills based routing blending in a single solution for voice and non-voice channels
- Balancing inbound calls alongside outbound call backs and campaign calls to ensure maximum utilisation of staff
- Flexible IVR capability with simple editor tool to easily set up and modify flow and prompts
- Reporting, analytical tools, dashboards and wallboards
- Integration with existing telephony platforms and CRM systems
- Coaching and monitoring tools and simple access to call recordings
- CTI Integration as part of award winning CRM Customer Engagement Desktop
SUCCESS STORIES »
10 Clever ways to improve call centre performance
Read more »
WHITE PAPERS »
BOOK A DEMO »
If you'd like any more information, or to book a Contact Centre Telephony demo, please fill in your details below and we'll be in touch: