Scalable Contact Centre Solutions
Cost-effectively building a scalable contact centre
Scalability and high availability are the essential, but competing, properties of all enterprise solutions today. The architecture of high throughput contact centre products has to be designed to support several major objectives for the final solutions to function: scalability, remote management, interoperability and high availability. Praveen Vemula – CTO of mplsystems – discusses how to ensure you meet all these objectives, and more, in the most cost effective way by building a scalable contact centre.
A scalable contact centre system is of paramount importance as this ensure that increasing call volumes, along with the resultant increase in connections, end points, functionality and users, can be supported. Key questions to ask of any ‘market leading’ solution are:
- Can capacity be achieved in cost effective increments?
- Is there minimal impact on the total cost of ownership?
- Can existing hardware/software remain in place?
- Will there be the minimal amount of disruption?
- Can we avoid complete re-engineering of systems in order to implement additional services?
To download this document, please fill in your details, a link will then appear below:
BOOK A DEMO »
If you'd like any more information, please fill in your details below and we'll be in touch: